Saturday 11 June 2011

→[Start New Game]

Hmm I think this is a little more daunting than when I made my first beauty blog~
Because this time, its more “hey look at me and judge me!” I don’t think any one likes to be judged...

So my name is Harumi (my friends and Family call me HaruKei). 23, I am mixed race, Japanese/White/Caribbean. Born in Uji-shi. And a Gal in the making.

I've created this blog one one main purpose, to keep a written track record of my transition from normal Harumi to Gal Harumi~
Why? Well that is because over the years, I’ve neglected myself and very very recently Fallen sick with Pneumonia, nothing says “sort your life out Gal!” like a life threatening illness
So here I am~

A second reason is that I also want to help girls like myself, they might be a little bit older (like myself), have a strong family influence on their lives (my mum!) and generally not had a good time and want a dramatic rebel change!
From what I’ve seen ,most do go for the Gyaru change (I’ve done a whole year research on Gyaru lifestyle)
And while approaching a a developed popular gal is daunting, reading a few blogs, guides and watching a you tube video or two really doesn’t answer that one important question... “where do I start when my entire life needs a overhaul!

So here you are the Harumi project! Learn from my mistakes and don’t judge me for them~
because I am sure all Gal's out there have made them.


So click start, skip the opening CG and lets start this new game!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...