Saturday 18 June 2011

Home is where the harthstone is

I am sure I recently mentioned that I moved, it was a pretty big move actually. In london there is the river thames and I moved from South London to East London.

Its like two different worlds, omg!

But the whole plan to look after myself thing, also has to do with living conditions (my previous ones were so bad, when I left, I couldn't help but write this on the wall)


But no the new place is much cleaner and nice, but up until recently didn't feel like home, then I acquired this!

Its brown, but so is my bed and my screen and my wardrobe etc etc~


I wanted a black and white bedroom honestly, and if you haven't notice my blog is also black and white... I like black and white! I spent a few hours looking for some inspirational things to get from my room, but with all the brown furniture it would throw it completely off...

But then I found this.
In that moment I realised that actually; this isn't so bad and I really like it (not to mention my furniture isn't that dark)
Also some of my favourite rooms, I have seen have been friends rooms. Where nothing matches and its all just a jumble of collectables that represent them and their lives (i've never had a room like that)

So now what? I get some black curtains, put a nice lamp shade up?
Get a mosquito net (yes every girl need a bed canopy, i don't care how old you are, there is one for grownups too!)
I also found [This] on eBay, i was thinking of sewing the rose garland around the top of my canopy and maybe making some pretty ties with them. I may not be a pink girl, but I still like femine and pretty... just not pink.

Oh! I need this in my life too!

After all i may live in heels, love my eyelashes and would die for a designer bag...
But at the end of the day i am just a huge geek, its ok if you don't know what above plushie is, i forgive you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...