Sunday 12 June 2011

You have a new team member!


So i have just acquired a oneechan! a gal older sister~ yay~
I will do a blog link to her later, but i am still getting all set up so i am sure she will forgive me for not giving her a definite shoutout~

But i think we have bonded, she is nice and helpful and already has stuck me on my path of what to do next. I am waiting for payday...
Its on the 20th and then i can go and start acquiring things for my transformation, my Onee has been excellent in giving me suggestions, and this blog post is also inspired by her.

In marketing, we are always given goals, targets and things to achieve in our week/month/year i don't see why life has to be so different. So that's what i am going to do.
As much as i would like to blow my entire pay cheque on products and make up, it isnt ideal. i have bills to pay after all~

I think the best way to do this is in a chronological list of short term goals

Start to my work out and eating regime (buy a rice cooker and make bento lunches instead of having subway )


Go to the salon and get my eyebrows fixed (because brows are the frames to your face)

Invest in a skin care range (Because every artist knows that the best painting comes a good well prepare canvas)

Invest in a collection of Japanese Eyelashes (because the ones i am using at the moment are not dramatic enough nor good quality)

Replace Ran out make up. (i need a new primer, a pen eyeliner and a new setting powder)

Hmm i think that has everything covered, not only that but i need new work shoes and clothes.
Do you have a plan for changes you want to make in your life this year?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...